Turkish people play chicken with riot police and rise like eagles
Turkey is in the spotlight and things are not looking pretty.
Talkin ’bout a Revolution
The Turkish took to the streets because of a park being destroyed. What's it take for the Lebanese to get fired up?
Source: Ink on the Side
Turkey Engulfed in Protests, Syria Conflict Worries Turkish Alevis, Syrian Turkomen Support Opposition
The Turkish people are all over the news- the citizens and their government.
Source: Syria Comment
Taksim Square Protests: 13 Photos Showing Severity Of the Protests
If the protests in Turkey still have not caught your attention, these pics ought to do the trick.
Source: Policy Mic
- Lebanese Commando Shows Off Strength By Eating A Live Chicken
- TGIF in the MENA: Israel wages war in Gaza, Jordanians riot and Syria may bring the Apocalypse
- Has Turkish PM Tayyip Erdogan's turkey been cooked?
- The Lady in Red: Ceyda Sungur becomes symbol of Turkish resistance
- Drama King: Turkish soaps dominate Arab TV