If the U.S. passes sanctions, Iran says the deal is dead
Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif
Zarif: Geneva Agreement Dead if Congress Passes Sanctions
Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif said in an interview with Time Magazine if the U.S. Congress imposes new sanctions on Iran, the Geneva Agreement would be dead.
Source: Uskowi on Iran
Why aren't Netanyahu and Peres going to Johannesburg for Mandela's memorial?
Bibi says it’s the expense, Peres says it’s a flu he can’t kick. More likely it’s two other reasons: Israel’s past and present.
Source: 972 Mag
Egyptian Activist Alaa Abd El Fattah Arrested, Again
Alaa was taken by police and his wife was beaten despite having declared that he’d deliver himself to the police on Saturday, according to a statement he made and that his aunt.
Journalists as a Syria war casualty
As the Syria war enters its 1,000th day and Syria is labeled “the world’s most dangerous country for journalists,” Syrian media have united for the first time to demand an end to the crimes and abuses committed against all journalists and media workers in their country.
Source: Mich Cafe
- Iranian expatriates speak out against U.S. sanctions on Iran
- U.S. sanctions on Iran increasing petrol prices; Israel lobby muzzles media
- Say what? Many of Israel's military elite support Iran deal
- A final nuclear deal with Iran is close, but no cigar yet
- King Abdullah of Jordan's Grandfather passes away