New U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry at a Crossroads on Syria
U.S. Sec. of State Kerry said the U.S. is making a major policy shift in Syria.
Kerry at a Crossroads on Syria – Sending Mixed Signals
What does Kerry really plan to do for Syria? More non-lethal aid – body armor and night vision goggles – does not merit the headlines that suggest the US is preparing a major shift in its policy.
Source: Syria Comment
When Policemen fight each other !!
The bearded police officers expelled and suspended from work because of their beard tried a silent protest--didn't work.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
The other face of Hezbollah
Former Hezbollah leader Subhi al-Tufayli has accused current leaders of Lebanon’s militant group and Iran of the double crime of fighting alongside the Syrian regime and stoking the fire of a regional Sunni-Shiite war.
Source: Arab Saga
National Day Air Show
The Kuwaiti National day had an air show that literally colored the sky with blues and reds. See the video for those of you who missed this amazing, impressive day.
Source: 248 AM
A Lebanese Christian Family’s Sunday Lunch Discussion
The following dialogue is an almost verbatim excerpt of what has been going on lately at the Sunday lunch table of the Christian families in Lebanon.
Source: State of MInd
- Western Stars on the Eastern Sands: Jon Stewart, Russel Brand, and John Kerry
- Hey, Kerry, leave our land alone! All in all, we're just another brick in the wall
- After Kerry's visit, homes in Palestinian territory auctioned by Israel
- #fail: Former Secretary of State Clinton's report card in the Arab World
- What happens in Syria, stays in Syria? 'Las Vegas rule' flawed