AIDS in Arabia? HIV infected Yemenis receiving the cold shoulder
If a woman in Yemen is diagnosed with HIV, her future becomes even more darkly veiled. (image for illustrative purposes only)
Living With HIV/AIDS in Yemen
Though the infection rate is very low, when Yemenis are found to be infected with HIV/AIDS, they can be treated worse than garbage.
Source: Out of Hadhramout
Qatar To Build Energy Efficient Floating Hotels For The 2022 World Cup
Where is Qatar going to put all the extra tourists when they come for the World Cup in 9 years? In a floating hotel, of course!
Source: Sarah Gazelle
What if facebook existed in World War One?
The Museum of the Great War (Musee de la Grande Guerre) in France brought World War 1 to life by imagining if Facebook had existed in 1914. Brilliant!
Source: Joe's Box
- Did U.S. President Obama recently give Israeli PM Netanyahu the cold shoulder?
- Yemen's Got Talent! Eight amazing Yemenis everyone should know about
- Yemenis despise their wounded Saleh so much they'd rather be headed by red!
- For most Yemenis, drone strikes are the face of America
- Egyptian Cinema Launches Arab AIDS Film