Blunt Messages from a People Fed-Up But falling back on their Egyptian Humor
An increasingly frustrated and tired people running out of stamina but maintaining a wicked sense of humor, the Egyptian protesting camp still wait out their Leader's much-called-for departure, injecting a wry humor into their appeals to him to get on with it and leave them to rest. Literally. The following signs are clips of Al Bawaba's favorites.
- Egypt's sense of humor under threat
- TV series "Under Control" tells the other side to drug addiction and its consequences
- Muslims are torn between loving and hating the Islamic superhero comic combating extremism
- British Expert on Middle East: Arafat, Arab Leaders do not Have much Choice under US Hegemony
- Bassem Youssef bites back: show will be 'for adults only'