- Egypt's culture minister said the country may be establishing a holding company for cinematic productions. Full Story »
- The Islamic bonds will be worth about $211 million, the finance ministry said Thursday. Full Story »
- The private sector contracted further in August as business conditions and political tensions worsen in Lebanon. Full Story »
- Baharash Architecture won a contract to design a luxury eco-retreat in the Liwa desert. Full Story »
- Low oil prices took a toll on Iraq's revenue, which saw a decrease of nearly $1 billion compared with the previous month. Full Story »
Business InsightsRecent News
- Recent News
- IT and Technology
- Economy and Policy
- Infrastructure and Property
- Oil and Renewables
- Banking & Finance
- Islamic Finance and Industry
- Travel and Tourism
- Education and Employment
- Goods and Services
- Transport and Aviation
IT and Technology
Economy and Policy
Infrastructure and Property
Banking & Finance
Islamic Finance and Industry
Travel and Tourism
Education and Employment
Goods and Services
Transport and Aviation
Mind Your Own Business
- Ten steps towards achieving professional success!
- If you are managing someone older than yourself, be confident while showing reciprocal trust and respect for your subordinates' abilities.
- A few tips could help boost your productivity and concentration at work.
- Whether its an low-key internal touch-base or high-level power session, here are some ways to make your next meeting more efficient.
- Be selective about what you divulge at the office, especially in times of personal distress.
- ABN Amro's bearish forecast was met by skepticism from gold traders.
- Following China and Kazakhstan’s devaluation of their currencies, what are the implications for expats if GCC countries follow suit?
- Financial disagreements can quickly lead to fractured relationships; especially if talking about money doesn't happen until there is a problem.
- Global market volatility requires a smart strategy to pick selective stocks.
- In a first for the industry, overseas workers can now redeem awards when sending money through the Xpress Money Rewards Program.
- The Chinese manufacturer launched a new flagship phone on Wednesday.
- The new Voyager Focus UC, with a wireless stereo and noise cancelation, is designed for those working in loud environments.
- The networked society demands faster network performance and creates new needs based on behavioral changes.
- Social media site makes a foray into the virtual assistant market with a feature that helps complete organizational tasks.
- Goldgenie has announced that the Limited edition iPhone 6s in 24K Gold, Rose Gold and Platinum will be available for pre-order on August 31.
- "Financial inclusion can be a gateway out of poverty."
- Four decorated Saudia planes debuted a new look for National Day.
- Scientists in the UK have discovered a heat-resistant protein that can bind ice cream and slow the melting process.
- A survey by dating app Hinge claims that 63 percent of polled users were interested in relationships, against two percent wanting casual hook-ups.
- Looking at your phone instead of paying attention in a social setting is not just an adolescent occupation; parents should check their own behavior and monitor their children's habits.