- With a network of 500 destinations, Etihad Airways is the largest Middle East carrier — and it just keeps getting better. Full Story »
- The nine projects will be the first EU support program for Jordan's energy sector, officials said Thursday. Full Story »
- Hundreds of residents in the UAE have paid the Pakistani IT company for credentials issued by non-existent colleges. Full Story »
- Economics professor Mohammad Qoli Yussefi said trying to control liquidity is "like prescribing an overweight person to stop eating in order to get into shape." Full Story »
- Qatar's shares dropped significantly after Swiss authorities opened a criminal case against FIFA officials. Full Story »
Business InsightsRecent News
- Recent News
- IT and Technology
- Economy and Policy
- Infrastructure and Property
- Oil and Renewables
- Banking & Finance
- Islamic Finance and Industry
- Travel and Tourism
- Education and Employment
- Goods and Services
- Transport and Aviation
IT and Technology
Economy and Policy
Infrastructure and Property
Oil and Renewables
Banking & Finance
Islamic Finance and Industry
Travel and Tourism
Education and Employment
Goods and Services
Transport and Aviation
Mind Your Own Business
- Sometimes it's a small detail that delivers the biggest impact. Here are a dozen ways to improve your work life, in just just an hour.
- Flexible working arrangements can benefit all parties if done right. Here's how to get started.
- There is a strong demand for English teachers in Dubai. Follow our guide to land your dream job!
- Many treat their LinkedIn photo like Facebook or other social network, but a different set of rules apply for the professional sphere.
- Assess your management style and understand how delegation can help you become more effective and efficient.
- Defaulting on loans could turn out to be the end of the road for expat bank borrowers as banks opt to file criminal cases.
- Most expats will at some point have to send funds overseas.
- An expert says a delay in interest rates won't change investment demand for the yellow metal.
- Getting to grips with the basics of interest rates will help you make an informed decision about your financial affairs.
- The latest great big bond dump is a worry trend, but one expert says not to panic.
- A new bug in the form of a text message containing Arabic and Chinese characters is causing iPhones to reboot.
- LG is the last company standing to continue to offer a removable battery in its flagship smartphone.
- Apple announces an update for its much-hyped smartwatch, just weeks after its release. Here is a run-through of key changes.
- The internet has erupted over speculation that Apple has accidentally revealed the new iPhone 6C on its product page.
- Duke University researchers are developing a tool that allows hi-res video games to be played on mobile devices for a fraction of cloud-gaming bandwidth.
- One day remains until the FIFA elections, where the first Arab figure to run for presidency is challenging the incumbent.
- The cosmetics market in Saudi Arabia is estimated at $16 billion annually, with an 11 percent annual growth rate.
- Dubai-based Desert Snow is behind the 'snow rooms' promoted as 'snow for your health'. What is the true cost to the environment, given that 98.8% of Dubai's fresh water comes from desalination?
- Akamai Technology has released its top 10 list of countries for fastest internet connection speed. How does yours compare?
- Figures issued by the World Bank show 34.8 percent of Lebanese of ages 15 or older borrowed money in 2014.