- Facebook made a subtle change to its logo this week. Full Story »
- The currency is at its lowest level since auctions began in December 2012. Full Story »
- Fiber-optic networks will be installed in Lebanon over the next five years. Full Story »
- A federal appeals court ruled the tech giant conspired with publishers to fix e-book prices. Full Story »
- Alwaleed bin Talal announced Wednesday he would give all of his money to charity in the coming years. Full Story »
Business InsightsRecent News
- Recent News
- IT and Technology
- Economy and Policy
- Infrastructure and Property
- Oil and Renewables
- Banking & Finance
- Islamic Finance and Industry
- Travel and Tourism
- Education and Employment
- Goods and Services
- Transport and Aviation
IT and Technology
Economy and Policy
Infrastructure and Property
Oil and Renewables
Banking & Finance
Islamic Finance and Industry
Travel and Tourism
Education and Employment
Goods and Services
Transport and Aviation
Mind Your Own Business
- Every successful job seeker needs a game plan for finding work. Here's how to get started.
- Is your future employer a bad boss? Here's what to look for before you sign that contract.
- Employers make a statement by hiring a certain candidate; validate the decision.
- People's bad moods can be contagious — but there are ways to counter them.
- Be careful about your technique or your ambition might backfire.
- Second passports don't come cheap, but residence and citizenship planning is a multi-billion dollar industry.
- Streamlining your hiring practices and smart advertising are easy ways to extend your budget.
- Rio tops the list for a budget-conscious traveller, where the dirham's value increased by 35 percent over the Brazilian real.
- Curb your duty-free spending on overpriced items with these tips.
- Buying property is one of the biggest personal expenses people commit to in a lifetime — do it right.
- Never underestimate the power of peer pressure on social media to bring about change.
- The social media site will now monitor your viewing and will offer to show you similar videos.
- Apple is ready to give iPhones Force Touch, a feature that lets the phone know how hard its screen is being pressed.
- Are you Instagramming over Iftar? Saudis weigh in on the use of social media during Ramadan.
- EZHeights.com is a new website that allows UAE residents to trade items, products or services.
- The Tunisian World No. 83 conceded his Wimbledon run with a plea for tourists not to desert Tunisia in their time of need.
- The 'Office', interior furniture, and structural components will all be built using 3D technology and assembled within a few weeks in the heart of Dubai.
- The social media giant has only one office located in the MENA region, in Dubai.
- Theme parks in Dubai are set to generate close to $5 billion in revenues by 2020.
- Embassies have rejected visit visa applications if UAE residency visas are valid for less than six months.