- The UK is providing more military equipment to the Jordanian Armed Forces Quick Reaction Force to aid the fight against terrorism.Full Story »
- Dubai developers plan a multi-billion dollar tourist resort, in one of the biggest foreign investments in Bosnia of its kind.Full Story »
- The Kuwait City Municipal Council has sparked protests with plans to convert its unused cemeteries into parks. Full Story »
- The anti-government protests in Downtown Beirut and the sharp decline in the number of tourists are forcing the closure of Markazia hotel permanently at the end of this year.Full Story »
- Secretary general of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) says the global oil market will be "more balanced" next year as non-OPEC oil output has started to contract and global demand is increasing.Full Story »
Business InsightsRecent News
- Recent News
- IT and Technology
- Economy and Policy
- Infrastructure and Property
- Oil and Renewables
- Banking & Finance
- Islamic Finance and Industry
- Travel and Tourism
- Education and Employment
- Goods and Services
- Transport and Aviation
Economy and Policy
Infrastructure and Property
Oil and Renewables
Banking & Finance
Travel and Tourism
Education and Employment
Goods and Services
Transport and Aviation
Mind Your Own Business
- To err is human, but if you've blown a coveted interview, take these steps to recovery.
- Don't let the cold weather bring you down!
- If you're considering changing careers because of job frustration, consider the causes before you make the switch.
- Starting your own business requires motivation and total commitment. Here are a few must-know tips from the founder of Slickr.
- Combat stress to improve your overall health and working life.
- If you're the internet to score cheap deals and holiday homes, that five-star customer review may not be all that it seems.
- New streamlined procedures will allow an automatic refund as long as the visitor complies with all regulations.
- Consumers in the UAE can expect to see their household spending to double this year compared to a year ago, although prices are expected to ease in the last quarter of 2015. Experts expect the overall inflation to average 4.37 percent.
- Cut the cost of living with careful spending in order to save, while enjoying what life has to offer.
- Finding the right bank can make a huge difference when settling in to a new life. Choose wisely!
- The Force is strong with HP as they reveal their branded special edition Star Wars notebook!
- Clients can grab seats on private jets with a click of a button.
- Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages promises shorter page load time is good news for consumers, but bad news for marketers.
- Huawei's storming the Middle East with its mid-range smartphone with a top-end feel.
- If losing your connection hub is a major concern, check out these models which scored highly for long-lasting batteries.
- PC maker Dell will acquire U.S.-based data storage company EMC for $65 billion, Dell said in a statement on Monday.
- A replica of the original ship will set sail from Jiangsu China on its maiden cruise to Dubai.
- A call from the White House got Kickstarter on board to bring refugees much-needed aid.
- The Dubai Motor Show will be at the Dubai World Trade Centre from November 10-14, showcasing the latest green technologies in the auto industry.
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership lowers trade barriers between the US and 11 nations, but the deal awaits approval from the US Congress.