- Its main objective is to position the Arab world on the international fashion map.Full Story »
- Bahrain’s real GDP growth reached 4.5% in 2014.Full Story »
- The study noted that the Syria conflict had no impact on Lebanese merchandise and services exports at the aggregate level. Full Story »
- Indian nationals have emerged the largest non-Arab investors in Dubai’s real estate market.Full Story »
- Egypt's foreign reserves are expected to rise to over $20 billion after the recent Gulf deposits.Full Story »
Business InsightsRecent News
- Recent News
- IT and Technology
- Economy and Policy
- Infrastructure and Property
- Oil and Renewables
- Banking & Finance
- Islamic Finance and Industry
- Travel and Tourism
- Education and Employment
- Goods and Services
- Transport and Aviation
IT and Technology
Economy and Policy
Infrastructure and Property
Oil and Renewables
Banking & Finance
Islamic Finance and Industry
Travel and Tourism
Education and Employment
Goods and Services
Transport and Aviation
Mind Your Own Business
- We know ‘it’ matters. Some go to war for it. Professional sports teams draft for it. Actors audition to show they have it.
- The GCC consulting market grew by more than 15 per cent to $2.5 billion in 2014.
- In order to have a great talent pool for a certain job it is important to include both passive and active candidates.
- You thought you did pretty well at impressing but find that coveted offer letter still evades you.
- This type of person can also cross the line from being assertive and self-assured to exhibiting intimidatory and bullying behaviour.
- This will yield positive results and be to the advantage of Gulf economies at more than one level.
- Apparently, secrecy and shame about money-related problems is still rife.
- In many societies being rich is admirable, but saying that you want to be rich is somehow frowned upon.
- The hundreds of billions of dollars that would flow into investments in Saudi Arabia once its $530 billion capital market opens up is likely to give a major boost.
- But they will still need to hold up against sudden bouts of volatility
- Inundated with hashtags, re-tweets and favourites? Now you can sift through them and find the important ones easily, thanks to a new Twitter feature.
- The business world is now exploring how it can take advantage of the new possibilities provided by wearable technology.
- Microsoft’s move to get rid of passwords and introduce biometric verification in its upcoming Windows 10 OS upgrade will greatly improve security.
- Blackberry will set up a development center in Israel based on the acquisition of WatchDox.
- The IDF has begun operational deployment of an advanced system based on sensors for detecting attack tunnels along the border with the Gaza Strip
- The company ceased to assemble cars in preparation for leaving the Egyptian market by May
- In the face of strong competition from China, the traditional, locally produced Palestinian headscarf has put up a show of resistance
- The exhibition is recognised as the world's most important market place for exhibitors and it attracted around 1,000 participants from 45 countries
- There are 189,000 Holocaust survivors still alive in Israel today.
- Turkish Airlines CEO has recommended single pilots who have recently completed training with the airline get married as soon as possible.