‘Premier’ Reel Cinemas opens today at Dubai Marina Mall
The first boutique cinema in the UAE, the premier Reel Cinemas in Dubai Marina Mall, opens doors to film-lovers today (July 22, 2010).
Emaar Retail LLC, a pioneer in innovative entertainment, leisure and retail concepts, is offering unprecedented levels of luxury and privacy to movie-goers with the six-screen Reel Cinemas cineplex at Dubai Marina Mall.
The cineplex has 544 seats, all recliner and of the highest ergonomic standards. Pushing the scope of service to the next level, visitors can opt for the pampering choice of gourmet food & beverage choices delivered to their seats. They will also be provided blankets and soft pillows for a nominal extra charge.
Addressing the felt-need of residents in New Dubai including the established Dubai Marina, Emirates Living and Jebel Ali Village neighbourhoods, Reel Cinemas in Dubai Marina Mall is priced competitively for the advanced amenities it offers.
Tickets are AED 50 for the ‘Premier’ cinema experience of watching movies in total luxury. An online booking function is operational to pre-purchase movie tickets.
Mr Arif Amiri, Chief Executive Officer, Emaar Retail LLC, said: “Today, the appeal of malls is not only in offering superior shopping choices but also providing a range of world-class leisure and entertainment options for visitors. With the opening of the boutique Reel Cinemas cineplex at Dubai Marina Mall, Emaar Retail is further strengthening the mall’s retail and leisure mix, making it a complete family destination and a mall of choice for the Dubai Marina and neighbouring communities.”
Reel Cinemas is located on level 2 of Dubai Marina Mall, which can be accessed easily from Sheikh Zayed Road, thus appealing to visitors from Abu Dhabi too.
Dubai Marina Mall has 160 stores with an exciting mix of tenants including a supermarket, fashion wear, accessories, jewellers, boutiques, book and toy shops and music centres.
- There's no blaming 'outside forces' this time: Al-Assad loses supporters over $50 million glitzy mall investment
- From concerts to Formula One: UAE's top earners choose to spend on 'life-enriching' experiences
- Which Middle Eastern designers will make it to fashion show on top of the Eiffel tower?
- Gold's Gym: a gold rush for the ME's exercising appetite?
- Talk about 'diversification': Oman aims to become a primary destination for Indian weddings
- Emaar Malls Group forms JV with Cathay to develop multi-screen cineplexes across the region
- Reel Cinemas now open at The Dubai Mall
- The Dubai Mall crosses landmark 30 million visitors
- Dubai: AED300 million phase two expansion opens at Marina Mall
- Emaar Retail and Standard Chartered announce strategic partnership