‘Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company’ debt
On 24 August, Middle East Economic Digest (MEED) magazine published an article titled, “SABIC Delays Al-Kayan Debt”.
Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), would like to confirm that there will be no delay, contrary to what was reported in the article. All loan arrangements are well underway and as scheduled.
The statements contained within the article are untrue and should be ignored.
- Sabic affiliate ships 1st export production of Acetone
- SABIC affiliate SAUDI KAYAN signs US$6 billion financing agreements for world's largest integrated petrochemical complex
- Maroon Petrochemical project to be inaugurated next year
- SABIC signs natural Alcohol technology licensing agreement
- HSBC leads €2 billion bond and loan issue for Sabic Group Company