“Villamar at the Harbour” launched
Bahrain’s booming real estate sector got a boost with a launch of a new half billion dollar project in the heart of Manama. Esam Janahi, Chairman of Bahrain Financial Harbour (BFH) announced the launch of $450 million corporate residences cluster, a third in the overall development, within the $1.5 billion BFH landmark project.
At the Press conference, a Kuwait-based company Gulf Holding Company (GHC) unveiled the exclusive residential complex located at BFH called “Villamar at the Harbour.”
“Villamar” is the first residential development within BFH.
- Nakheel inks agreement with GHD on fishing harbour expansion
- BFH to first corporate residential component
- Bahrain: Villamar signs agreement with Waitrose
- Gulf Holding selects Aconex for Villamar development
- Gulf Holding Company Unveils Signature Series at Kuwait Property Exhibition; Showcases Projects worth US$900 million