”Business Village” to be established in Dubai
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Board of Mohammed bin Rashid Establishment for Young Business Leaders on Tuesday announced the launch of the "Business Village". This AED 400 million initiative will support small and medium enterprises (SMEs) managed by UAE nationals.
According to WAM, the 180,000 sq ft will include a comprehensive business centre which will provide various administration and consultation services, financial assistance, reduced capital requirements, business incubators and flexible office space for SMEs managed by nationals.
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment funds three new projects
- ENOC looks to source five percent of supplies from SMEs
- IFC, Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for Young Business Leaders form partnership
- Business Village leases over 65% of space to public and private sector firms
- Fifty percent rent discount offered to young entrepreneurs at Global Village