”Dubai’s property bubble to burst?”
"Will Dubai’s property bubble burst sooner than later?" This question appeared Tuesday in an article published by the Arab News papar. It says the real estate sector in Dubai grew 22 percent last year while industry grew by just 16.6 percent.
Property prices may start to drop in Dubai over the next two years as the latest rush of building reaches completion, the Saudi newspaper mentioned. In addition, many experts fear the greatest risk to Dubai’s real estate sector is not the risk of too many houses but too many houses of the wrong kind.
- A burst bubble? IMF says Dubai risk for property market crash mildens
- Overcoming a terminal illness? Dubai property bubble gently 'deflating', not bursting yet
- Experts: Dubai's real estate sector not bubble
- A burst bubble? Dubai property set to drop in 2015 as currency adds to woes
- Bahrain: property bubble was just waiting to burst