”Dubai’s property bubble to burst?”
"Will Dubai’s property bubble burst sooner than later?" This question appeared Tuesday in an article published by the Arab News papar. It says the real estate sector in Dubai grew 22 percent last year while industry grew by just 16.6 percent.
Property prices may start to drop in Dubai over the next two years as the latest rush of building reaches completion, the Saudi newspaper mentioned. In addition, many experts fear the greatest risk to Dubai’s real estate sector is not the risk of too many houses but too many houses of the wrong kind.
- Experts: UAE banks unprepared for real estate bubble burst in coming years
- Study predicts stabilization of Dubai property market
- Too good to not be a bubble? Dubai's DAMAC real estate developer triples profits in 2013
- Experts: Dubai's real estate sector not bubble
- Dubai still dealing in deluxe: prime property prices hit the roof by 20 percent