Dubai Business Women Council supports NBAD Fursati session
Dubai Business Women Council (DBWC) members recently participated in the latest edition of the NBAD Fursati session, which was organised under the theme “Though Markets Change, Good Investing is Timeless”.
DBWC members took part and shared insights about investments, real estate, private business and trusts during the Fursati session, which was held at The Address Dubai Mall.
The topics discussed during the session included monetary investments, real estate investment opportunities in the UAE and UK, investment in private business, and trust solutions to preserve investments for generations. A case study on asset allocation was also presented, while a panel discussion was organised featuring the life experiences of some of the Arab world’s most accomplished businesswomen.
Raja Easa Saleh Al Gurg, President of Dubai Business Women Council, said, “Investment skills and knowledge are very important tools that open new avenues for women to become more productive and successful members of the society. Dubai Business Women Council was therefore keen to support the recent NBAD Fursati session, as it strongly complements our ongoing educational and career development initiatives. The session offered important insights about sound investment practices and various investment opportunities in the UAE, UK and other markets. It also provided an opportunity for DBWC members to share their successful experiences as investors and entrepreneurs. Dubai Business Women Council will continue to support similar initiatives that sustain the economic empowerment of women in the society.”
Founded in 2002, DBWC motivates women to be productive members of the society, while encouraging role models to rise up from the ranks and inspire other women around the world, especially in the Arab region, to discover their true potential, said a media statement. DBWC organises the high-profile monthly event ‘Network Majlis’ to provide information about the latest knowledge, skills and best practices for women entrepreneurs and leaders.
- Understanding the ripple effect: 8 reasons the US economy has slowed down in Q1 of 2015
- Can Bahrian emerge from the oil price plunge 'stronger than ever'?
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment
- Replacing Switzerland? Why Lebanon isn't keeping its banking secrecy a secret
- Dubai Business Women Council supports NBAD Fursati session on sound invesment practices for women
- Two real estate firms support Dubai Education Council
- NBAD organizes investment session for women entrepreneurs
- NBAD's Fursati offers educational session on negotiation
- Power of Outsourcing highlighted at Dubai Business Women Council’s Network Majlis