10th Arab Investment & Financial markets conference opens in Beirut
Lebanon's Premier Rafiq Al-Hariri inaugurated Thursday in Beirut the 10th Arab Conference of Investment and Financial Markets.
The two-day conference was attended by Saudi Minister of Finance Dr. Ibrahim Al-Assaf, a number of Arab finance ministers and presidents of Arab central banks.
In his inaugural speech, Al-Hariri urged Arab countries to sign partnership agreements with each other, noting that the Arab world will be in need of more than 11 million jobs in the future. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dresdner Bank marks 10th anniversary of local representative office in Dubai
- Bank of Beirut CEO urges diaspora to invest in Lebanon
- Arab Telecommunications Conference Opens in Beirut
- Volkswagen Middle East has announced it will be participating in the 10th Dubai International Motor Show 2009 taking place from 15 to 20 December 200
- Vallent™ to sponsor the 10th Annual