11 government employees to complete e-Employee's Information Technology training course
The first group of 11 government employees to successfully complete e-Employee's Information Technology training course received their certificates at a graduation ceremony held recently in Dubai sponsored by Cisco Systems and
the National Bank of Dubai (NBD).
eEmployee is a Dubai eGovernment initiative designed to provide IT skills to government employees through online and classroom training.
Addressing the graduation ceremony, Mahmood Al Bastaki, Business Process Re-engineering Consultant, Dubai eGovernment, expressed confidence that the successful candidates would be able to improve their performance at the workplace as a result of systematic teaching of IT concepts. "As part of a larger objective of Dubai eGovernment to raise awareness of IT across the public sector, eEmployee is a programme that has been devised after taking into consideration the basic requirements for government employees to deliver eServices," said Al Bastaki.
- Dubai eGovernment to host 2nd Middle East eGovernment Summit
- eCitizen certification programme annonced
- Dubai eGovernment boosts eServices with the launch of two new initiatives
- Dubai eGovernment accelerating community outreach
- Dubai eGovernment calls for strategic partnerships between government departments