$120m residential township project launched in Oman
A $120 million residential township project in Sohar, Oman was recently awarded to
Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T), India's leading engineering, technology and construction company.
The project includes the construction of nine buildings with a total of 288 two and three-bedroom apartments, and 149 three and four-bedroom villas in Sohar, a port city in Oman, according to Khaleej Times.
L&T representatives stated that they have won the contract from Saud Bahwan Group to build the residential township in Sohar.
The properties are expected to be ready by mid-2008.
- L&T bags order worth US$110.37 million for Muscat Golf Course
- Emaar EC awards SAR 120 million contract to construct education centre in KAEC
- Oman: Sohar residential and commercial projects declared
- Al Qurum Properties LLC unveils ‘Qaryat Qurum’-- a premium luxury township in the heart of Muscat
- ETA Star India launches first residential project in Chennai, India