$134m bond issue for Bahrain Financial Harbour
Gulf Finance House (GFH) Saturday announced successful closing of the bond issue for Al Marfa'a Al Mali Sukuk, offered to finance the first phase of the Bahrain Financial Harbour (BFH), at an optimum size of $134 million.
GFH, the project promoter, was joined by project developer Bahrain Financial Harbour Holding Company (BFHHC) and the structural advisor, arranger and placement agent Liquidity Management Centre (LMC) in making the announcement.
- Nakheel inks agreement with GHD on fishing harbour expansion
- Bahrain Financial Harbour Appoints Chesterton International as Marketing Consultants for Asia
- BMA makes largest-ever issue of Islamic bonds
- LMC mandated to finance development of Bahrain Financial Harbour
- IFIS report reveals continued rapid growth in Islamic Bond issues. 13.4 billion dollars issued in the first half of 2006 alone, surpassing entire 200