141 new industrial projects launched in October 6th city, Egypt
The Egyptian Minister of Industry and Technology Development, Mustapha Al-Refai, has recently announced that 141 new industrial projects are currently being built in October 6th City, reported Al-Ahram daily. The amount invested in these projects totaled EP 1.7 billion, while the outputs of these projects is assessed at EP 4.4 billion. These projects have been planned to facilitate 10,345 jobs, with overall annual salaries reaching EP 79 million.
Statistics recently made public by the Ministry of Industry and Technology Development and appearing in Al-Ahram have revealed that 557 industrial projects are currently operating in the October 6th City. The project’s total investments are valued at EP 8.043 billion, while the annual output is assessed at EP 15.048 billion. These plants employ 47,000 workers with overall annual salaries of EP 363 million. –(Albawaba-MEBG)
- Spinneys to Open New Hypermarket in Mall of Arabia in 6th October City
- 743 new industrial projects launched in Egypt in 2001
- Construction of The Emaar Drive Project, a new road connecting Uptown Cairo to 6th of October Bridge, begins
- ENOC Lubricants Marketing holds 6th Business Meet in Uganda
- Cairo's satellite cities house price boom amid economic uncertainty