170 new government houses to be constructed in Bahraini villages
More than 170 new government houses will be constructed at a cost of BD2.7m in Dair and Samaheej villages in Bahrain, it was announced Wednesday.
According to GDN, private land is currently being purchased from its owners for BD3.2m, Works and Housing Minister Fahmi Al Jowder told villagers.
Additional homes and other facilities will also be developed later, on a 4,600 square metre plot between the two villages.
- Bahrainis to be allowed to purchase government homes
- Dadabhai Construction announces plans to launch new BD 20 million waterfront Housing & Development project in Bahrain
- Bahrain: Investment in construction sector is crucial
- Damac awards AED 170 million main contract to Target Engineering and Contracting co.
- Bahrain to add extra budget to housing sector