2003 World Islamic Banking Conference to address infrastructure development
Focusing on the theme Islamic Banking and Infrastructure Development, the 2003 World Islamic Banking Conference will take place on December 7 and 8 at the Gulf International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Bahrain.
The conference will feature sessions on several topics including Islamic Investment in Infrastructure Finance: Examining the issues, Innovations and Financial Instruments for the Islamic Banking Industry and The Role of The Islamic Development Bank’s Infrastructure Fund: Case studies and will provide a forum for bankers, investors and financial regulators to discuss the growth of infrastructure development in the region.
A discussion panel, called the 10th Anniversary WIBC Power Table will discuss the mechanics of how Islamic banks and other Islamic financial institutions can participate in public sector projects related to infrastructure. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Islamic Banker of the Year to be declared at World Islamic Banking Conference
- Islamic economic and finance conference to be held in Bahrain
- Top conference on Islamic economics and finance to be held in Bahrain
- Financial players flock to Bahrain for World Islamic Banking Conference
- World Islamic Banking Conference to open in Bahrain