23 Marina to be built in Dubai
Hircon LLC, ETA Star's joint venture with India's Hiranandani Developers, has announced a new project to erect a 90-storey edifice, to be known as '23 Marina'.
Towering to 380 metres, 23 Marina encompasses 48 exclusive duplex apartments on the top floors of the 90 storey tower. Each duplex will have features such as independent elevator, open-to-air swimming pool, and private Jacuzzi.
The tower will feature a 6 storey entrance hall with advanced facilities. Other luxury amenities include a 5-star health spa, landscaped garden and jogging track, indoor and outdoor temperature controlled pools, children's pool, bubble bath and spas at 3 levels of the tower.
The project will be located at Dubai Marina quay. There are 26 storeys of duplex apartments each with a private plunge pool.
- Dubai: 23 Marina to grow to record height; Set to reach 380 metres
- Hiron announces that nearly 80pc of 'Marina' units already purchased
- New residential tower to be built at Dubai Marina
- Construction begins for Hircon International’s 23 Marina - 90 storey marvel coming up at Dubai Marina
- Sale of residential units in Quay West