24 florists to participate in UAE flower exhibition
The BurJuman shopping mall of Dubai will celebrate the DSS Flower Surprises week from July 18 to July 24 by hosting an exhibition showcasing a wide variety of flowers and flower products of 24 leading florists and companies in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The exhibition will showcase the diverse world of flowers and a number of products based on flower extracts including perfumes. The wide variety of fresh, dried and artificial flowers will be on show as well as for sale. Visitors to the exhibition can also learn about various aspects of horticulture and obtain tips on flowers from the experts.
The exhibition, the first of its kind in a UAE mall, is part of the line-up of activities that is being arranged at BurJuman to celebrate the DSS Flower Surprises week organized by Dubai Municipality. Thousands of roses and carnations will be given away free to visitors at BurJuman during the entire week. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- 200 exhibitors confirm participation in region’s only horticultural trade fair
- Beat the heat with Flower Rain and Floral Extravaganza at Al Ghurair City
- dfc successfully participates in flowers & hortech 2007
- 2.5 Million Dirham Diamonds and Haute Couture Flowers In Demand At The Bride Show Abu Dhabi - Luxury goods still top of agenda for UAE capital’s brid
- Surge in sales for Ajmal Perfumes during DSS 2002