2.5 million square feet Dubai Textile City to open next year
The Dubai Textile City, a Dh240 million exclusive textile business cluster, will open for business in early 2006, Khaleej Times has reported. According to the report, Dubai Textile City was launched in March 2004 and is being set up by United Engineering Contractors (UNEC). The Textile City had been expected to open in 2002, then 2003.
The DTC will provide space for more than 280 units in a covered area of 2.5 million square feet.
- DAMAC Enters Egypt with 320 million Square Feet Gamsha Bay Project – Largest Development in the Region
- Dubai: 30 million square feet hotel to open
- 110 traders take up space in Dubai Textile City
- DAMAC enters Egypt with 320 million square feet Gamsha Bay Project
- Big Yellow Group PLC commences work on world’s largest self storage facility; spread over 360,000 square feet, in Dubai