3Com appoints new distributor in Kuwait
3Com Middle East, North Africa and Turkey (MENAT) recently announced the appointment of the Easa Husain Al-Yousifi Establishment as its first in-country distributor.
Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, 3Com Business Networks Company delivers networks for small businesses.
Kuwait-based Al Yousifi covers all aspects of the information technology (IT) distribution business from channel and brand marketing to logistics and warehousing. With the appointment, Al-Yousifi will now vendor the 3Com networking solutions in the areas of LAN switching and wireless to business of all sizes in Kuwait.
Easa Husain Al-Yousifi, established in 1955 as a private enterprise, has grown to become one of the largest private companies in the state of Kuwait, with over 1,200 employees and more than 24 showrooms. Al-Yousifi supplies more than 200 dealers throughout Kuwait with its products. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- 3Com appoints new regional manager
- 3Com appoints Essam Arabian Projects as new Saudi distributor
- Aptec Gulf ties up with 3Com to provide IP-based business communication solutions
- 3Com appoints Fujitsu Services as voice solution partner in the UAE
- 3Com launches first Technical Education Center in the UAE