3Com launches first Technical Education Center in the UAE
3Com announced the appointment of The Network Center (TNC) as the first 3Com Authorized Technical Education Centre (ATEC) in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). As a 3Com ATEC, TNC will deliver both preset and customized training courses to 3Com's customers and reseller community across the Middle East. TNC will deliver these courses at their facilities in central Dubai from the end of April.
"Together with TNC, we are making tailored training and education courses available to our customers in the Middle East region so they can spend less time managing their network and more time managing and building their business. TNC will also deliver specific reseller training designed to give our resellers the competitive advantage during their sales, service and implementation cycles," said Tony Nasr, area manager for Gulf, Levant & Yemen, 3Com.
3Com is produces networking products that connect businesses to their employees, customers and suppliers. 3Com also produces Internet protocol (IP) service platforms and access infrastructure for the network service provider market. In 1979, the company was founded by one of the inventors of Ethernet technology. Since then, 3Com has sold more than 340,000,000 Ethernet connections. 3Com has headquarters in Santa Clara, California and offices around the world.
TNC offers network education to a corporate client base across the Middle East and Africa. Established in 1995, the company is a specialized training provider in partnership with other global network technologies. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- 3Com donates $30,000 to Qatar-based ASPIRE Academy
- ADNOC relies on 3Com’s scalable converged network to future-proof the company’s educational program
- OpenSEA Alliance Formed by Leading Vendors to Develop and Distribute Open Source 802.1X Supplicant
- Dubai Women’s College launches the first Mental Toughness Center for Education in the Middle East
- HBMeU launches UAE’s first ever doctoral programs in Quality Management, Educational Leadership and Healthcare Management