40% of Hampshire Residences sold out
40% of the Hampshire Residences in Kuala Lumpur has been sold out within a month of its official opening. The buyers are mainly Middle East investors. It is developed by the Dubai-based real estate solution provider, Pegasus Realty LLC.
This freehold private residential community is located within the central business district in close proximity to the world's tallest Petronas Twin Towers.
- Dubai's Skycourt residential units sold out
- 50 percent of sanctuary falls sold out in 48 hours – shaikh holdings enjoys phenomenal response to its project in jumeirah golf estates, dubai, uae
- The Residences at Business Central Topped Out
- Pirated copies of Amr Diab’s upcoming album sold for 10 EGP
- Nakheel hails first day sales for Marina Residences