40,000 square feet Virgin Megastore opens
The largest Virgin Megastore in the Middle East has opened in the Mall of Emirates. The new facility is spreading over 40,000 square feet. According to Gulf News, the new Megastore sells CDs, DVDs, computers, musical instruments, games, mobile phones and books.
- Virgin Megastore to open first ME store in Beirut
- Beirut gets first Mideast Virgin Megastore
- IBQ and Virgin Megastore form strategic partnership
- Buyout of CompuMe and i2 Mobile in UAE announced, in a deal finalized by Arab Emirates Investment Bank
- Intel brings wireless technology to Virgin Megastore Beirut