50 schools to be rebuilt in Falujjah
According to <i>Azzaman</i> newspaper, Mr. Sami Mudahfar, Iraq's Minister of Higher Education, announced that his ministry had prepared plans to build and to reconstruct some 50 schools in Falujjah.
The minister added that of the existing 66 schools in Falujjah, the ministry checked 50 schools while the remaining schools are not accessible. The minister added that there is a plan to build another 35 schools the city through the Iraq's rebuilding scheme.
- Etihad Airways organises charity visit to Sri Lanka to support global education and health intiative
- GOVERNMENT OF SOUTHERN SUDAN DONATES US$30 MILLION TO MASSIVE WFP ROAD PROJECT
- Caspian Infrastructure, 1999:
- Christiane Amanpour interview with Haitian president Rene Preval & Haitian PM Jean-Max Bellerive
- Iraq plans to build modern school in Alsader city