5,000 sq m park in Bahrain reconstructed
The new BD65,000 Adliya Park in Bahrain will reopen for visitors in the first week of October. The park, being built on 5,000 sq m, has been reconstructed and remodelled over the past few months.
According to the GDN, the project has been carried out by the Manama Municipality and supervised by the Manama Municipal Council.
Council public utilities and services committee vice-chairman Jaffar Al Qaidoom said that the park has been completely revamped. "We have also installed 14 new floodlights around the park to make the place brighter and more appealing and presentable."
- Bahrain: New 16,000 sq. m. park to open
- Jotun secures contract to paint 3 million sq. m ‘King Abdullah Financial District’ project in KSA
- New house reconstruction project in Bahrain
- Al-Shoala and Emaar sign SR 27 billion joint venture to develop 31 million sq m Rawabi Rumah mixed-use project
- Bahrain: Works on multi-purpose theme park started