51 sewage service projects completed in Babel province
According to Al-Zzaman newspaper, Mr. Fares Al- Mhana, Director of the Sewage Department in the Iraqi District of Babel, said that his department accomplished 51 sewage service projects over the past six months by ID 1,014,000,000 costs.
The official added that his department executed a sewage system maintenance project in the city center, resolved the drainage problems caused by the rain in the city, established a new building for the department, replaced some parts of the old sewage system in the city, extended new sewage lines and maintained local sewage stations.
- IEAI and Babel Contracting Sign a Memorandum of Understanding for Building of Artificial Hangers in “Al Mushatta”
- 9.15 billion Dinar for projects in Baghdad
- Baghdad: Sewage project completed
- Jeddah sewage system refurbished with $3.7 billion investment
- Iraq’s Karbala province gets $841,000 in progress payments