$ 6 million oil and gas production agreement signed in Yemen
The Yemeni Ministry of Oil and Minerals, the Public Corporation for Oil and Gas, the Norwegian Oil Company DNO and the British Dove signed an agreement on partnership in the production of oil and gas in blocks 73 and 72.
According to SABA, the $ 6 million agreement was signed by Yemen's oil minister Rashid Saleh Ba-Rabaa, the general manager of the corporation Ahmed Shayea, the general manager of the British Dove company and the general manager of DNO.
The general manager of DNO expressed his happiness that the agreement was signed saying it would secure more success for the company in Yemen. DNO explores for oil and natural gas and acquires properties in regions with established oil and natural gas production and infrastructure.
- British Dove Company increases its oil production in Yemen
- Kuwait Energy announces strong Q3 rises in revenue, operating profits and production
- Norwegian Oil Company to begin production in Yemen
- Yemen looks to foreign oil companies to double oil production
- Kuwait Energy reports fourth quarter 2010 activities