66-storey building to be built in Dubai Marina
Dubai Municipality has recently issued the licence to build a 66-storey building in Dubai Marina at a cost of Dh240 million.
Khalid Mohammed Saleh, Head of the Building Licences Section at the Building and Housing Department of the municipality, said the proposed tower would house residential apartments and commercial shops.
According to Khaleej Times, the building will have four basements, ground floor and 66 upper storeys. The total built-up area will be more than 1.3 million square feet while the plot area is over 36,000 square feet. The tower would have 850 one-bedroom apartments and 232 two-bedroom apartments.
- Dubai Municipality issues license for 16-storey building in Dubai Marina
- Dubai Municipality issues license for 44-storey building in Dubai Marina
- Dubai Municipality issues license to construct 70-story tower
- Dubai municipality issues license for new commercial building at Port Saeed
- Dubai Municipality OKs 33-story twin tower project