711 housing units to be built in Abu Dhabi
The number of housing units for bachelors is to be boosted in order to satisfy increasing demand, the chairman of the Department of Social Services and Commercial Buildings was quoted as saying by Gulf News.
More bachelor accommodation will be built inside and outside Abu Dhabi and the number of small apartments will be increased, Dr. Jauan Salem Al Daheri told the newspaper.
His department intends to construct 711 units in Abu Dhabi within two years. The department, also known as the Shaikh Khalifa Committee, will build 120 one-bedroom apartments, 366 two-bedroom apartments and 225 three-bedroom apartments.
- UAE: 4000 housing units to be built
- Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council announces major Emirati housing projects at Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2011
- UAE: Number of housing units
- New 2011 Chevrolet Captiva to debut at this year's Abu Dhabi International Motor Show
- Israel announces 78 new settlement units in East Jerusalem