800 new budget hotel accommodations to be created under joint venture
The Emirates Group recently entered into a joint venture with the UK's leading hospitality group, according to Khaleej Times.
The companies are set to launch the Premier Travel Inn in Dubai and the GCC, with 30 new hotels planned, creating more than 800 new rooms for business and leisure travelers seeking high quality budget hotel accommodations.
- Whitbread to build three budget hotels in Dubai
- Emirates Group brings leading UK hotel chain to Dubai Investments Park
- Budget hospitality developments to sustain travel to Dubai
- Joint real estate venture to be established in Dubai
- Accor Hospitality Middle East and Action Hotels to develop first Ibis Hotel in RAK