Aastrom Biosciences seals marketing agreements Turkish company
US-based Aastrom Biosciences has signed an agreement with Turkey’s CDK Tibbi Malzeme Ticaret (CDK) to expanding the sales and marketing of its Cell Production Products (CPP) line in the Republic.
The agreement provides for the distribution of the Company's AastromReplicell System, and associated CE-Marked cell production kits for the ex vivo production of dendritic cells, pivotal to the creation of emerging cell-based cancer vaccines.
The company's agreement with CDK, located in Istanbul, establishes an exclusive distributorship of the Company's CPP product line in that country.
Aastrom Biosciences is a late-stage development company focused on human cell-based therapies. The AastromReplicell(TM) System is the company's core technology for its Prescription Cell Products (PCP) business and the (CPP) business.
The principle focus of the PCP business is the repair or regeneration of tissue intended for large markets such as bone grafting and severe osteoporosis. The CPP business markets the AastromReplicell(TM) System to researchers and companies for their production of cells for clinical trials. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dutch-Israeli firms sign license agreement for West Nile veterinary vaccine
- Gamida-Cell begins Phase I Trial of StemEx cancer treatment
- A.I. Software acquires Israeli patented stem cell expansion technology
- Shell and International Fuel Cells agree to establish fuel processing joint venture
- DiaSys signs three-year sales agreement with Ekin Medical Istanbul