Abbott Laboratories moves Gulf headquarters to Dubai
he Chicago-based Abbott Laboratories has moved its Gulf office headquarters to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and has joined forces with its Middle East regional office, located in the Twin Towers offices at Dubai Creek.
Staff have now completed the move from their former offices in Abu Dhabi to their new premises. There continues to be a sales office in Abu Dhabi to service Abbott clients in the capital.
Abbott Laboratories is a healthcare company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceuticals, nutritionals and medical products, including devices and diagnostics.
The company markets Reductil, the weight-loss drug, and Uprima, the sublingual treatment for erectile dysfunction. Abbott Laboratories employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in more than 130 countries. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Abbott Laboratories to launch new drug at Arab Health Exhibition
- Abbott Laboratories and Compugen collaborate drug identification
- Abbott Laboratories launches ProSure in the UAE
- EC issues a positive opinion of Reductil obesity treatment
- Abbott Laboratories introduces acute decompensated heart failure treatment in the UAE