Abdel Hamid Shoman, chair of Arab Bank, stands down
Arab Bank's Chairman Abdel Hamid Shoman resigned from Jordan’s largest financial institution on Thursday 16 August, citing disputes with top executives as the main reason.
In a letter sent to the bank’s staff, Shoman said he was disappointed by the performance of the general manager and the board of directors.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects