ABN AMRO expands local presence in Dubai
ABN AMRO has strengthened its bank's ability to service clients with the recent addition of a working capital business team based in Dubai. The team, part of ABN AMRO's Working Capital business unit, comprises of local sales and trading professionals and will work closely with ABN AMRO's relationship bankers in the region.
As part of ABN AMRO's program of business development in the region, the bank sent high-level representatives to Dubai to host a workshop to discuss dollar clearing with personnel from some of the regions leading banking institutions earlier this week.
ABN AMRO is is a major clearer of dollar transactions and provides a range of market leading products and services. These include euroSmart, a clearing product and a key factor in the German Bundesbank's selection of ABN AMRO as their only euro clearing provider outside of Europe.
Netherlands-based ABN AMRO is a leading international bank with total assets of approximately €556 billion. It has over 3,000 branches in 66 countries and territories, and has a staff of about 105,000 full time equivalents worldwide. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- ABN AMRO expands regional corporate and investment banking capabilities
- eSys and Xerox announce new promotion for ABN AMRO credit card customers
- ABN AMRO moves its Middle East Private Banking Business to the Dubai International Financial Centre
- ABN AMRO launches first ever Egyptian stock market tracker certificate
- Ducab strengthens its presence in Iran