Abraaj Capital US$2 billion fund targets vast infrastructure investment opportunities
Abraaj Capital announced the launch of its US$2 billion Shari’a-compliant Infrastructure and Growth Capital Fund (IGCF) in May 2006. Today, Abraaj Capital unveiled to the public an in-depth research report, “The Infrastructure Investment Requirements of the MENASA Region,” and stated that it expects a first close of the fund to take place imminently.
This note of clarification is being sent in response to inaccurate stories that were released by some media earlier.
- NEW PRIVATE EQUITY FUND FOR INFRASTRUCTURE TO RAISE US$ 2 BILLION
- Ithmaar Bank Co-sponsors US$2 billion fund, the largest of its kind in the region
- abraaj capital announces record us$1.2 billion second closing of its infrastructure and growth capital fund
- Iskandar Financial District Exceeds All Expectations at Cityscape Dubai with Potential US$ 2 Billion in Foreign Investments
- Abraaj Capital announces first closing of Infrastructure and Growth Capital Fund with commitments of US$500 million