Abraaj Capital's Property Real Estate fund announces new deal
Abraaj Capital's Property Real Estate fund has bought a 34.5 per cent stake in Emirates International Holdings (EIH). Gulf Resources LLC, Sharjah is the largest shareholder in EIH.
Abraaj now holds the second largest stake in EIH, which has an initial paid up capital of Dh250 million. With a portfolio comprising of luxurious residential and commercial developments , EIH is attracting an impressive line-up of investors.
Headquartered in Dubai, Abraaj Capital concentrates on a 'buy and build' strategy and believes in investing in businesses that will maximise shareholder value through strong operating growth and substantial capital appreciation.
- Zabeel Investments acquires stake in Abraaj Capital
- Abraaj Capital US$2 billion fund targets vast infrastructure investment opportunities
- ABRAAJ sells stake in ONIC Holdings
- Abraaj Capital to become largest single shareholder of EFG- Hermes Holding
- Abraaj Capital announces the first acquisition by its income-generating fund ASAS