Abraj Al Lulu displayed
The Pearl Development and Real Estate Company (PDREC), a consortium of GCC investors, has displayed the mock-up apartments for the BD95 million Abraj Al Lulu in Bahrain. According to the GDN, company officials and members of the media along with guests attended the ceremony.
It was attended by PDREC chairman Mohammed Dadabhai, Al Hamad Contracting Company, Bahrain, general manager Khalid Al Muktash, Pegasus Realty managing director Hatim Dadabhai, Pegasus director Aziz Mithaiwala, Dadabhai Construction director Pranay Thakkar, Pegasus sales manager Eman Al Mannai along with board members.
- Abraj AL Lulu completes 20% of all structural work, commences work on mock-up apartments
- Abraj Al Lulu Project to partake in Dubai’s City Scape Exhibition
- Abraj al Lulu project takes part in Cityscape conference in Dubai
- Construction contract for Abraj Al Lulu development awarded
- Bahrain's King presented with real estate project