Abu Dhabi’s Manazel negotiates expanded investments valued at Dh$20b
Abu Dhabi-based Manazel Real Estate company is currently negotiating expanded investment opportunities valued in excess of Dh20 billion.
The new projects will included extended operations for the firm across the Middle East in countries such as Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco as well as in Europe in the coning two years, according to Khaleej times.
The company recently launched some Dh15 billion worth residential, commercial towers and villas in Abu Dhabi and Dubai on occasion of City Scape exhibition.
The company will present Al Reef Villas project which cost Dh3.5 billion consist of 4,000 units, flats, and villas said its chairman, Mohammed Mehana Al Qubaisi. He predicted that 80 per cent of the projects units will be sold during the exhibition.
- AMS targets sales of over AED 1 billion at Cityscape Dubai ’08
- Saudi Arabia Predicts $20b in Gas Sector Investments
- MoF holds 2015 consultative meeting on double taxation avoidance and the protection and promotion of investment agreements
- Manazel announces launch of Dh3b “Al Reef Villas’ project
- Dh20 billion to be spent on Burj Dubai project