Abu Dhabi to add 4,000 hotel rooms
Abu Dhabi's Tourism Development and Investment Company (TDIC) is moving ahead with 15 projects in partnership with private investors, a top company official said. Upon completion, Abu Dhabi will see up to 4,000 hotel rooms added to its hospitality portfolio within the next three years.
Lee Tabler, Chief Executive, TDIC said it had met with considerable success since the launch earlier this year with its flagship transformation of Saadiyat Island the natural island lying just 500 metres offshore Abu Dhabi city.
According to Gulf News, he said regional individual and corporate investors are keen to enter Abu Dhabi's emerging tourism and hospitality sectors.
- Abu Dhabi to build 4,000 hotel rooms
- Abu Dhabi National Hotels to add 8 new hotels, more than 750 hotel rooms across UAE
- Al Diar Hotels & Etihad Airways launch joint summer promotion - Offer to add more excitement to Abu Dhabi's summer festivities -
- BHC adds serviced rooms to Gulf Hotel
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts to open in Riyadh by late 2012