And you thought a flight delay was bad news: Abu Dhabi airport lounges to get luxury facelift
Abu Dhabi Airport said on Tuesday it has has entered into a partnership with Plaza Premium Lounge Management Limited (PPLML), the premium airport services company, for the renovation, management and operation of Abu Dhabi International Airport’s hotel and lounges in Terminals 1 and 2.
The airport’s renovated lounges will offer added privacy and luxury and passengers will have access to a range of facilities including showers, free wi-fi connectivity, Internet stations, meeting facilities and private VIP rooms, the company said in a statement.
- King Abdul Aziz International Airport to be expanded
- Etihad to open new premium lounge at London Heathrow
- Dubai International Airport rated best design in the world by Conde Nast Traveller
- With Qatar, it's never over: lounges to face further delays in new Doha airport
- “The Emirates Lounge” opens in Auckland