And you thought a flight delay was bad news: Abu Dhabi airport lounges to get luxury facelift
Abu Dhabi Airport said on Tuesday it has has entered into a partnership with Plaza Premium Lounge Management Limited (PPLML), the premium airport services company, for the renovation, management and operation of Abu Dhabi International Airport’s hotel and lounges in Terminals 1 and 2.
The airport’s renovated lounges will offer added privacy and luxury and passengers will have access to a range of facilities including showers, free wi-fi connectivity, Internet stations, meeting facilities and private VIP rooms, the company said in a statement.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment