And you thought a flight delay was bad news: Abu Dhabi airport lounges to get luxury facelift
Abu Dhabi Airport said on Tuesday it has has entered into a partnership with Plaza Premium Lounge Management Limited (PPLML), the premium airport services company, for the renovation, management and operation of Abu Dhabi International Airport’s hotel and lounges in Terminals 1 and 2.
The airport’s renovated lounges will offer added privacy and luxury and passengers will have access to a range of facilities including showers, free wi-fi connectivity, Internet stations, meeting facilities and private VIP rooms, the company said in a statement.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue