Abu Dhabi to build 4,000 hotel rooms
The Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority gave the green light for investment plans to add 4,000 hotel rooms in three years as part of its bid to build 17,000 rooms by 2015, the chief of the authority said, according to Gulf News.
"Tourism and recreation will play a big role in Abu Dhabi's economic growth and our aim is to increase visitors from less than 1 million in 2004 to more than 3 million by 2015," Shaikh Sultan Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan, chairman of the authority, said.
- Abu Dhabi to add 4,000 hotel rooms
- Equip’Hotel Middle East’s second edition to leverage growth trends in Abu Dhabi’s hospitality sector
- Abu Dhabi National Hotels to add 8 new hotels, more than 750 hotel rooms across UAE
- Bid to build Guggenheim Abu Dhabi
- Intercontinental builds two new hotels within Abu Dhabi expansion