Abu Dhabi Duty Free expands retail area
Abu Dhabi Duty Free expanded its retail area by 1,350 square metres this month upon the opening of two new terminals at Abu Dhabi International Airport. According to Gulf ANews, Terminal 2 has 850 square metres of retail space in addition to an arrival store and landside shop of 250 metres.
- Abu Dhabi Airports issues revolutionary duty free RFP for Midfield Terminal Building
- Bahrain Duty Free to expand retail space
- Abu Dhabi Duty Free crosses US$100m target for 2007
- “Win Your Dreams” with Abu Dhabi Duty Free - Summer Promotion set to offer biggest prizes ever at ADDF
- peter ebdon amongst favourites for the middle east entrepreneur’s cup presented by abu dhabi duty free