Abu Dhabi firm, Fraser Serviced Residences to build new project
Abu Dhabi-based Ali and Sons has announced a new agreement with Fraser Serviced Residences to build a 21-storey serviced residence on Shaikh Zayed Road, Dubai. According to Gulf News, the mixed-use development with office and retail space as well as serviced residences is due to open in 2007.
- New real estate deal signed in Bahrain
- UAE firm gains approval for $1.5B Abu Dhabi retail project
- New $1b hotel on Palm Jumeirah
- Abu Dhabi Financial Group acquires London's central policing and crime building for $580 million
- Damac joins forces with Paramount Hotels to expand luxury projects across MENA