Abu Dhabi firm, Fraser Serviced Residences to build new project
Abu Dhabi-based Ali and Sons has announced a new agreement with Fraser Serviced Residences to build a 21-storey serviced residence on Shaikh Zayed Road, Dubai. According to Gulf News, the mixed-use development with office and retail space as well as serviced residences is due to open in 2007.
- New real estate deal signed in Bahrain
- Nuran Serviced Residences offered by Emaar Properties
- Saudi Arabia: New firm to build serviced apartments
- Fendi and the BinLadins come together: BinLadin group awarded $94 million luxury tower contract
- Damac joins forces with Paramount Hotels to expand luxury projects across MENA