Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank opens new branch
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank opened its latest branch in August in Dibba, Fujairah. The new branch offers all the products and services, whether retail or corporate, available to all ADIB customers and ensures customers on the East Coast have easy access to Islamic banking products and services.
The new branch of ADIB was inaugurated by Sheikh Hamad Bin Saif Al Sharqi, the deputy ruler of Fujairah. Other senior officials of the bank and dignitaries from Fujeirah were also present for the occasion.
“This branch has been opened in accordance with ADIB’s long term plan to offer total accessibility to our customers for all services and in all locations.” Said Abdul Aziz Al Mehairi, Acting CEO Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank; “Dibba will be our sixteenth branch in the UAE; another branch will be opening later on this year in Ajman. This is in accordance with our mission to sharply focus on customer needs, offering innovative products and services and using state-of-the-art service delivery systems.” (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank opens a new full service branch in Al Murour area in Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Opens New Marina Mall Branch in Abu Dhabi
- Sheikh Saif bin Hamad Al Sharqi inaugurates sixth DCC MEA 2010
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Opens New Branch at "The Dubai Mall"
- Dubai Islamic Bank expands footprint with three new branches in UAE