Abu Dhabi Motors to take over Rolls Royce brand
Following the separation of the Rolls-Royce and Bentley brands worldwide, and with Rolls-Royce becoming a member of BMW Group, Al-Habtoor Motors and Abu Dhabi Motors have signed an agreement to transfer the rights of the Rolls Royce brand in the capital to Abu Dhabi Motors.
The agreement which comes into effect as of January 1, 2003 enables Abu Dhabi Motors - the importer of all BMW Group cars and motorcycles in the capital and the rest of Abu Dhabi to cover the distribution of Rolls Royce.
Abu Dhabi Motors is the motoring division of Al-Hamid Group which is chaired by its owner Sheikh Mohammed Bin Butti Al-Hamid. The company is currently finalizing plans for a full operational facility in Al-Ain offering sales, service and parts as well as a comprehensive expansion of the Umm Al-Narr facility. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Abu Dhabi motors opens first BMW showroom in Al-Ain
- A tad unsurprising? Saudi Arabia biggest Rolls Royce market in the Middle East
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Announces Record Middle East Growth
- New Rolls-Royce Phantom to make public debut in Dubai
- Euro Motors signs contract for a new Ferrari and Maserati showroom in Bahrain